- This event has passed.
SMART MANUFACTURING DEEP DIVE
Hosted By: Polytron, Cisco and Panduit
JOIN Polytron for a Deep Dive developed around an Attendee-Driven Agenda for key decision makers to learn and engage in peer-to-peer discussions on market trends, strategies, and best practices. Hear successful case studies, and look into the future of what’s ahead as you continue down the path of Digital Transformation.
This is not a sales event
Scheduled sessions include topics by industry peers:
- Digital Transformation Case Study: Manufacturer presentation of the initial phases of their DigitalTransformation Roadmap with significant improvements within the first year.
- Engaging the Manufacturing Workforce: Manufacturer presentation on proven best practices forachieving a high performance culture that supports operational excellence in manufacturing.
- Leveraging Digital Tools to Advance Lean Initiatives: Manufacturer case study of multi-year deploymentand rollout of Google Glass.
- Lessons Learned from Multiple Digital Transformation Journeys: Best practices for MOM global deployment from some of the largest manufacturers.
- Overview of Smart Manufacturing and Digital Transformation: Understanding the Role of IndustrialNetwork and Security on the Digital Transformation Journey.
- Planning for the Future – What is Next?
WHEN: Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm with special event from 5:45 pm – 9:30pm
WHERE: Omni at the Battery, Atlanta, GA
COST: Complimentary (no charge) Special Room Block at the Omni for $199.00 per night plus taxes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This event is designed for decision makers to engage in detailed discussions with subject matter experts and interactive peer-to-peer dialog as you prepare and continue your Smart Manufacturing Journey.
- CIO / VP/Director of Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations or Continuous Improvement for Manufacturers
- Other Senior Leaders of Manufacturing responsible for Digital Transformation.
WHAT YOU GAIN:
In order to better lead your business, from these workshops you will be enriched with greater understanding of the factors and trends impacting business decisions, insights from your peers from their successes (and failures) as well as a view into the future of Digital Transformation and Smart Manufacturing.
INTERESTED IN ATTENDING? Complete the form to the right for more information.
Questions: 678-328-2929 / BBrannen@polytron.com