Safety Leadership Conference 2017 – NEW DATES
November 28 - November 30
The Safety Leadership Conference has been rescheduled for November 28-30 – Registration Open!
Note: if you previously registered for Safety Leadership Conference 2017, EHS Today will contact you regarding your updated registration.
Join Polytron for two 3-hour Polytron Safety Seminar workshops on Tuesday, November 28 in conjunction with the Safety Leadership Conference 2017.
Each year Polytron partners with the Safety Leadership Conference to provide compelling content that educates high level safety professionals on creating a world-class safety organization. Safety Leadership Conference is known for presentations delivered by thought leaders in EHS and some of the leading experts in technology and compliance. The conference also is known for its networking opportunities, which give you the chance to make connections with your peers and experts in the field, as well as sessions and workshops that show you what can be achieved in safety with the right knowledge, connections, level of engagement and push for continuous improvement, even when you’re close to excellent.
Polytron will again be participating with two compelling interactive workshops. Visit the Polytron booth to see a live demo of 53 Weeks of Safety.
The Roadmap to Machinery Safety
Learn about the latest safety standards and approach to a Machinery Risk Assessment. Teams will participate in two knowledge exercises:
1) Apply safety standards, and 2) Conduct a mock risk assessment and the calculation of risk levels. Each team will then present its exercise results to the group and attendees will discuss the outcomes.
- Overview of the latest Machine Safety Standards and drivers.
- Roadmap to Machinery Safety delivers best practice solutions
- Participate in a group exercise to apply safety standards and conduct a mock Machine Safety Risk Assessment
Improving Your Safety Culture
Your company’s greatest asset is its employees, and protecting your workers from injury or illness is critical to the success of your business. In this interactive, hands-on workshop, attendees will explore the ABCs of getting started through employee engagement and improving your safety program.
- How to define a Culture of Safety
- How to use evaluation tools to engage your workforce
- Explore the role of training in creating a safe environment that is relevant and sustainable
REGISTER TODAY: As part of the Polytron network, we are able to offer you two amazing discounts to this conference.
Option 1: One Day pass on November 28 for $90.00.
- Includes both Polytron Workshops, breakfast and lunch, Safety Leadership Conference Welcome Cocktail Reception on Tuesday, Nov. 28.
Apply code: POLYTRON1DAY
Option 2: Full Conference Pass November 28th – 30th for discounted rate of $500.
- Includes access to all session content, keynote, and workshops.
- Breakfast & Lunch for three days
- Attendance to Safety Leadership Conference Welcome Cocktail Reception and Night Out
- Apply code: POLYTRON
Who Should Attend: Manufacturing personnel who have responsibility for machine safety and employee safety
CLICK HERE to register today!
Questions Call: Betsy Brannen, Polytron Marketing Director, 678-328-2929.
- November 28
- November 30
- The Hilton Atlanta
255 Courtland Street
Atlanta, GA 30303 United States + Google Map
- (404) 659-2000