NEW! 53 Weeks of SAFETY
Already a User?
Grounded in years of workforce development and training for manufacturing, Polytron’s 53 Weeks of SAFETY provides an effective training product to support your plant’s facilitators by educating and empowering them to exhibit safety and health expertise, and use sound instructional skills to advocate for safer working conditions.
- Identify the safety and health problems in the workplace;
- Analyze the causes of these safety and health problems;
- Bring about safer, healthier workplaces; and
- Involve co-workers in accomplishing all of the above.
- One (1) front/back Information Handout that includes a case study and activity
- One (1) page Lead Notes – talking points (topic guide notes)
- One (1) 8.5X11 Reference/Reminder Poster for the day (or week, depending on the series topics)
“The visual and flow of the material is good and easy to follow.”
“Information is great, thorough and detailed enough to layout reasons for PPE (hearing protection).”
“Love the poster idea to be posted in the cafeteria for that week’s topic. That is the area our workers spend most of the time to read and check out information. The cover poster will ignite interest.”
“Activity and Case Study are excellent. Might be time efficient to even have a Safety Team Member actually run the activity and report the finding on a different day referencing the OSHA chart.”
” I recommend creating more on other safety topics.”
53 Weeks of SAFETY is available by Annual Subscription. You may pay using PayPal or by PO. To get started, complete your user profile and submit Payment through PayPal or by PO Number. You will receive a Welcome email and your Annual Subscription Login allows you to access the Download Site at any time and select the Series and Topics to support your 5-minute safety conversations at the start of each shift, or start-to-finish safety meeting depending on the facilitator and topic.